AddThis

History & Milestones

1955
Serangoon Gardens Sports Club was founded by Mr. Steven Charles Macey and some Serangoon Gardens residents. In the early years, membership cost a mere $2. 
1956
Official opening of the Serangoon Gardens Sports Club.
1981
The Club was redeveloped and renamed Serangoon Gardens Country Club.
1984
Construction of 3-storey Main Clubhouse, Olympic-sized swimming pool and Palm Wing commenced.
1986
Official Opening of the Main Clubhouse and Palm Wing.
1994
Heliconia Wing completed.
2005
The Club celebrated its 50th Anniversary.
2009
Completion of Addition and Alteration works to Main Clubhouse.
2015
The Club celebrated its 60th Anniversary.