17 Jun Club’s Facilities Availability & Operational Timings [Effective from 4 July 2020]
Come 4 July 2020, there will be a further easing of guidelines by the authorities. As such we have updated these guidelines below. Do also take note that Swimming Pool lessons/training will resume in July. Kindly note the following measures and guidelines:
Entering the Country Club
- All visitors (inc. Members/Guests/Vendors) entering the premises must be screened. Anyone with recent travel outside of Singapore within the last 14 days will not be permitted entry.
- All visitors must subject themselves to a temperature check; those with a temperature of 37.5⁰C and above will not be permitted entry.
- All visitors must use SAFE ENTRY to Check In and Out of the Club at our entrance points (Main Lobby, Coffee Deli, Tennis Courts, Gardens Bowl or Gym entrance).
- Members must present a valid Membership Card for verification at entry points
- All Members must wear a face mask upon entering and walking around the premises. Exception will be given for Members dining in, swimming, playing sports and working out in the gym. Wherever possible Members should still try to wear a mask to and from these facilities.
- Members are advised to restrict Guest movement to F&B outlets only.
Operation of Facilities
Kindly refer to further information in the attached Annexes:
Annex A – Revised Operating Hours and individual facility guidelines
Annex B – Closed Facilities
Annex C – Swimming Pool Guidelines and information
Members are to adhere to all existing Safe Distancing measures such as keeping a 1-meter distance at all times.
Club Staff will be deployed as Safe Management Officers (SMOs) to ensure measures are being followed throughout the Club. We seek your understanding to kindly follow their instructions. Further guidelines for each facility will be listed at the entrances of respective facilities.
The Club’s COVID-19 Prevention Task Force continues to liaise with authorities on further updates to specific guidelines for each facility. We will continue to update Members on these guidelines, accordingly.
1 July 2020
More details in the attached notice below.