- Maintain all Club M&E services including members’ facilities such as SPA’s Jacuzzi, Steam and Sauna Room
- Follow up on maintenance complaints, troubleshoot, servicing, modification, installation and work orders of the Club facilities.
- Preventive maintenance work such as electrical, air-con, plumbing, painting, carpentry, Jacuzzi filtration, fire alarm system.
- Daily checks and maintenance of all Club facility fixtures and fittings.
- Oversee and supervise term contractors in all maintenance and servicing works.
- Daily recording of utilities (gas, water, and electricity) meter readings.
- Maintaining of equipment ensuring they are operational, such as pumps, air-conditioning system, generators, electrical switchboard, swimming pool filtration plant, and to carry out periodical test on generator and fire alarm panel.
- To ensure pool water is maintained at correct level of PH and Chlorine levels, free of organic matters through cleaning and proper filtration process.
- Assist in fire safety procedures and emergency situation.
- Work closely with event organizers and respective departments by providing guidance, advice, and recommendations on equipment designated for event use.
- NITEC/NTC 2-3 in Mechanical & Electrical Services or equivalent
- Minimum 1-year experience in building services maintenance
- Computer literate
- On rotating shift, 6-day work week
- Able to multi-task, work independently and troubleshoot
- Able to work on weekends and public holiday
- Possess great attitude with high level of energy & enthusiasm
- Experience in setting Audio Visual will be preferred