Posted at 09:00h
in Club News
[vc_row css_animation="" row_type="row" use_row_as_full_screen_section="no" type="full_width" angled_section="no" text_align="left" background_image_as_pattern="without_pattern"][vc_column width="1/4"][vc_widget_sidebar sidebar_id="News & Events Sidebar"][/vc_column][vc_column width="3/4"][vc_column_text]Dear Members,
Our Club would like to thank Members who have been cooperating with our Safe Management guidelines. We can only keep our premises safe from COVID-19 infections if we all work together.
Come Friday, 28 August 2020
, there will be a further easing of guidelines around our Club premises. This includes reopening of Kid-friendly areas such as the kiddy pool, Water Play and Kiddieland. Parents/Child-minders are advised to familiarize yourselves with the guidelines for these areas so as to ensure the health and safety of your children when in the Club.
Check In screening and SafeEntry points have been upgraded at Coffee Deli, Palm Wing (Gym) and Gardens Bowl to facilitate Members driving into the Club. This is to ease traffic flow at the entrance.
Around the Country Club
Operation of Facilities
- All visitors (inc. Members/Guests/Vendors) entering the premises must be screened. Anyone with recent travel outside of Singapore within the last 14 days will not be permitted entry. Those with a temperature of 37.5⁰C and above will not be permitted entry.
- All visitors must use SAFE ENTRY to Check In and Out of the Club at our entrance points (Main Lobby, Coffee Deli, Tennis Courts, Gardens Bowl or Gym entrance).
- Members must present a valid Membership Card for verification at entry points.
- All Members must wear a face mask upon entering and walking around the premises. Exception will be given for Members dining in, swimming, playing sports and working out in the gym. Members should still wear a mask to and from these facilities and while waiting for their food.
- Members may now bring Guests in to enjoy the Club facilities, except for the Gym and Swimming Pool areas.
- Our Entertainment Venues will still remain closed for now.
- Food & Beverages are only to be consumed in designated F&B areas (inc. extended F&B seating in the lobby). No outside food/drinks allowed. Lowering of masks will only be permitted when eating or drinking.
Kindly refer to further information in the attached Annexes:
Annex A – Revised Operating Hours and individual facility guidelines
Annex B – Swimming Pool Guidelines and information
Members are to adhere to all existing Safe Distancing measures such as keeping a 1-meter distance at all times.
Club Staff will be deployed as Safe Management Officers (SMOs)
to ensure measures are being followed throughout the Club. We seek your understanding to kindly follow their instructions. Further guidelines for each facility will be listed at the entrances of respective facilities.
The Club’s COVID-19 Prevention Task Force continues to liaise with authorities on further updates to specific guidelines for each facility. We will continue to update Members on these guidelines, accordingly.
26 August 2020
More details in the attached notice below.